iRobot Roomba 650 is considered as one of the top vacuums in today’s market because of its high-end features and impressive functions. Roomba 650 can remove dust, dirt, and other dirt particles while adjusting automatically to clean hardwood, carpets, linoleum floors, and tile.
When compared to some vacuums available in the market today, it is equipped with an optimal hair handling ability. It is built with Aerovac Technology, which maximizes the air flow and pull debris into the bin’s back and off the brushes.
Since iRobot Roomba 650 is built with long-lasting brushes, it lets users remove hair efficiently and requires low maintenance. That is why it is recommended by most homeowners who are searching for a vacuum that works flawlessly and efficiently.
Roomba 650’s iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology is also one of the highlights of vacuum, which will allow you to vacuum your entire floor including the spots that are hard to reach.
In a rush? Just let you know that the Irobot Roomba 650 is currently on sale at Amazon.com with free shipping. Click here to know more about the special deal.
The Amazing Features and Specifications of iRobot Roomba 650
Roomba 650 was built with you in mind. So, expect that you will get more from using it. Some of its amazing features include the following:
- Three-stage Cleaning – According to an iRobot Roomba 650 review, the vacuum using a cleaning system that has three stages to remove dirt, debris, pet hair, etc. efficiently. The unit has a spinning brush at its side, and its function is to clean the dirt that are located in the edges of a certain area. The brushes of Roomba serve like a dustpan and a broom.
- AeroVac Technology – Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba’s brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin. This bin also holds more debris than older Roomba models.
- Dirt Detect – Roomba 650 uses an acoustic sensor to locate debris or dirt so it can function a concentrated cleaning on those areas at your home where cleaning is needed the most.
- iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology – it is the technology of iRobot that has advanced system and sensor that will allow you to clean your room thoroughly. This technology allows automatic adjustments to avoid any problems when the vacuum is used in different types of floor.
- Virtual Wall Technology – keeps Roomba removing dirt especially on those areas that are hard to reach.
- On-Board Scheduling – allows you to schedule cleaning for a total of 7 sessions.
- Product Dimensions [from Amazon.com] – 17 X 14 X18 inches; weight 11.8 pounds.
- Robot Dimensions – 13.39 inches in diameter, 3.62 inches in height; weight 7.9lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty on robot, 6-month limited warranty on battery.
Let See The Strengths and Limitations of iRobot Roomba 650
- Suitable for everyone who seeks for the best vacuum because it provides superior performance.
- New brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba’s brushes and into the AeroVac bin to produce better cleaning results.
- The built-in features are useful and can help you save time especially if you still have other chores to do.
- The unit can allow you to clean those areas that are impossible to reach and won’t give you any issues when it comes to maneuverability.
- It has numerous options for its functionality and will free you from time consuming cleaning.
- It is easy to use. Even non-tech savvy individuals won’t experience any difficulties when using the unit. It is because this product comes with an easy to follow and understand user manual.
- Works fine on various types of floor. Whether your flooring is hardwood or tile, you will be satisfied with the functionality of Roomba 650 because it is equipped with the technology that works best and offers superior performance.
- Removes dirt efficiently and will leave no debris at your home. All you need to do is to follow the instructions provided on the user manual in order for you to enjoy the benefits of using Roomba 650.
- Do not perform well in some types of floor.
- The performance of the vacuum fluctuates and won’t give you a satisfying experience sometimes.
- Little noisy.
What’s in the box if you get the Roomba 650?
- 1 Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 Auto Virtual Wall (requires 2 C batteries, not included)
iRobot Roomba 650 VS Roomba 630
When it comes to the difference between iRobot Roomba 650 and Roomba 630, there don’t have much dissimilarity. Although the price of Roomba 650 is a bit higher because of its built-in function of scheduling which is not available in Roomba 630. Apart from that, the other features of the vacuums are same.
I suggest you read more customer reviews available here.
Conclusion: Affordable Vacuum with Great Features!
With the mentioned pros of Roomba 650, there are no reasons why you should not purchase it. So, if you don’t want to miss out using this one of the best vacuums in the market, don’t waste your time and start searching for the best store that will provide you an affordable price for Roomba 650.
There are numerous online stores that you can choose from, but if you don’t want to waste your money from purchasing a low quality store, choose Amazon.com as your online store. So, why should you consider buying at Amazon.com?
One of the main reasons is that it is reliable and can offer you the best shipping rates (actually it’s free shipping if you buy Roomba 650). Also, we just make a quick research and found that Amazon is offering the cheapest price among the major online stores.
Therefore, if you want to save money from purchasing a robot vacuum, settle with Amazon.com and find out the reasons why millions of online shoppers are choosing it.
Click Here and Check the Latest Price of Roomba 650 at Amazon.com Now!